BILLING & PAYMENT
Pay Your Bill:
- Log into MyWater to:
- Make a one-time payment using your bank account. This service is free of charge.
- Make a one-time credit card payment for a $1.95 fee.
- Schedule automatic payments to avoid late fees.
- To pay without registering for an account, visit amwater.com/billpay. Transaction fees apply for all payment methods. Be sure to have your account number handy.
Pay with credit card:
- Call 1-855-748-6066 to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or your bank account (Electronic Check).
- Be sure to have your 16 digit account number handy which can be found on your bill.
- A $1.95 transaction fee applies.
Send payment along with payment stub to:
Indiana American Water
P.O. Box 6029
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6029
No cash, staples or paper clips please.
Indiana American Water has agreements with several authorized payment locations across the state.
Please note that this list changes periodically. Customers are encouraged to call the location first, to ensure they still accept payments for Indiana American Water. Please note these locations DO NOT accept payments by mail.
Pay Through a Third Party
If someone handles paying your bills, such as a relative, trustee or social service organization, we can send a copy of your bill, as well as a reminder, past-due and shut-off notices, to that third party. To add a third-party, visit MyWater or contact our customer service center at 1-800-492-8373, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW, IMPROVED CUSTOMER PORTAL
Managing your account online is easy with MyWater. You can view and pay your bill, sign up for Auto Pay and Paperless Billing, track your water usage and compare it to your neighborhood average, and more! We’ve improved our customer portal, so if you haven’t logged on recently, view the video below, or log on/enroll and see if for yourself! Visit MyWater today!